TALKA CREDIT UNION'S STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applicants must be:
1. A member in good standing at Talka.
2. Registered in a government recognized higher learning facility.
The application must include the following information:
1. Academic transcripts of high school or previous years, government recognized, higher learning institutions.
2. Proof of registration in a government recognized higher learning institution.
3. Written proof of community involvement.
4. Brief autobiography with information about personal and academic goals.
5. List of any other bursaries received (by the application deadline) from any other sources.
All requests and supporting documentations must be submitted to the Manager by DECEMBER 1st., 2014. Scholarships wil be announced and presented at the Talka Annual Meeting.
Bonus interest paid on savings accounts for 2013 was 22% (this includes RRSP's RRIF's and TFSA's)
Rebates returned to borrowers for 2013 was 11% (loans and residencial mortgates).
We conduct business: In English, Lithuanian, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian.